We want you to be happy with your purchases from Now Marine,
and we will strive to gain and keep your confidence in us.
- We offer two standard shipping methods: UPS Ground or USPS, with a typical delivery time of 5-7 business days; and UPS Air, with delivery typically occurring on the next business day. Please note, however, that orders must be placed before 3:00 pm Eastern time on a business day, for any possibility of next-day delivery.
- We reserve the right to use USPS where it is more effective to do so.
- We offer special-rate shipping to the 48 states of the continental US only, and we strongly urge that Pennsylvania residents consider the sales-tax consequences before purchasing from us.
- We ship to AK, HI and PR addresses using USPS Priority Mail. Shoppers shipping to these states must contact us for postal-charge information before purchase, and may experience longer shipping times than in the 48 contiguous states.
- We do not ship to PO Box numbers. At present, nor do we ship to military organizations, wherever they may be. We hope to remove the latter restriction soon.
- We aim to ship items the day that they are ordered, provided that the order is placed before 3:00 pm, Eastern time, on a business day and that the items are in stock.
- However, if your order comprises multiple items, we may delay shipment until all items are in stock, so as to ship complete. This way, we keep your shipping charges to the minimum - our charges are per shipment, not per item.
- Orders placed after 3:00 pm Eastern time will be shipped on the following business day.
- Some products are considered 'oversized' for UPS Air delivery. These items are identified as such in their descriptions, and UPS Air delivery will incur an "expedited handling" fee. This is presently set at $28.50, but may change without prior notice for reasons outside our control.
- Some products, such as aerosol-based paints, are considered 'Hazardous Materials' and cannot be delivered by UPS Air. These products are identified as such in their descriptions, and can only be shipped by Ground.
- Some products, such as HF antennas, are too large to be delivered by mail and must be delivered by truck; these products are identified as such in their descriptions. Costs for truck-shipping are subject to varying market forces; please contact Now Marine for current rates if you are considering purchasing a "truck-shipping" item.
- Some special-order products are shipped direct from the manufacturer. We have no control over the charges that the manufacturer applies.
- For overseas buyers using forwarding agents, our responsibility for any damage in transit is limited to the transfer from our facility to your forwarding agent. We strongly urge you to consider additional insurance for any handling after that.
- Paying by eCheck? If you are, we can't ship or order anything not in stock until your eCheck clears - up to a week from receipt.
- As noted above, there is an "expedited handling" fee for UPS Air shipment of oversized objects.
- All items are subject to our own handling charges, separate from the fees that we must pay to UPS/USPS. At present, these handling fees are $1 per item for UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail shipment, and $2 per item for UPS Air shipment.
- Should you or we require the delivery agent to obtain a signature for receipt of your purchases, we are charged for that service and will pass that charge on to you. As of December 6, 2011, that charge is set at $3.75. We urge you strongly to consider requiring that a signature be obtained, where the total value of items shipped merits.
- Most importantly, please install and check the functionality of your purchases within 15 days of purchase. If you don't do this, the Manufacturer's Warranty comes into effect, limiting our ability to help you with any difficulties you encounter. For reference purposes, the date of purchase is the same as the date of shipment.
- Second, please do not accept delivery, if the packaging appears to have suffered damage in transit.
- Some items usually are NOT returnable. These include Cartography, Mapping and other software in any form, Inflatables, Life Jackets/Preservers, EPIRBs, tools, and special-order items. Naturally, we make exceptions where the return is to correct a mistake on our part.
- Some items MAY be non-returnable, if their packaging has been opened. These include DVDs and "consumables" - paints, cleaning compounds, repair materials etc.
- We cannot accept returns from AK, HI or PR, unless either they are damaged during shipment or we have mistakenly shipped the wrong product.
- All returns REQUIRE prior authorization by Now Marine. Please contact us as soon as possible, by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone to 814 380 5938. As soon as we are satisfied that the basic requirements have been met, we will provide you with a Return Material Authorization number, and detailed guidelines.
- All returns are subject to a re-stocking charge of whichever is greater: $10.99, or 17.5% of the item purchase price. We will consider the merits of each case before imposing this charge.
- Refunds can only be made to the account you used to make the purchase. We undertake to make any such restitution as expeditiously as possible - usually within hours; even so, it may take up to 4 weeks.
- Shipping charges usually are not refundable, although the specific circumstances surrounding the return will be given full and sympathetic consideration.
- Returns approved by Now Marine must be in original brand-new condition, and must include all of the original contents and packaging. Unless these conditions are satisfied, we reserve the right to decline the return, and to ship the item back to you with no credit.
- If we approve the return, we will provide detailed guidance for you on the return procedures to be followed. Most importantly, please DO NOT WRITE ON, OBSCURE OR DEFACE THE MANUFACTURER'S PACKAGING IN ANY WAY, as that will void the return process.
- If our returns policy conflicts with the published criteria for your method of payment (PayPal or Google Wallet), we will abide by those criteria.
Now Marine is an Upfront Merchant
Now Marine is an Upfront Merchant
Note: All prices in US Dollars